Apps >>> Simplified.
Ride Chicago is an easy to use transit app for tracking Chicago CTA buses and trains. It provides real-time CTA bus and 'L' train directions, arrival times, alerts, maps, nearby stops.
- Create groups and organize your favorite stops/routes.
You can add bus and train stops or routes to your favorite list for quick access.
- View all stop schedules in a group simultaneously. If there is more than one train/bus stops near you, you can add bus and train stops to a group and then you can view all the arrival times in a single screen. This feature helps you get more than one train/stop arrival times at the same time.
- Search and filter by stop name or route number.
- Displays train stops in travel direction order instead of alphabetical order.
- Provides arrival time estimates in minutes, local Chicago time, distance to stop in miles or feet, travel direction, destination name, route name, vehicle number.
- Provides a functionality to display all routes at your stop and filter arrival times by train destinations.
- Provides search bus/train routes and stops option.
- Provides bus & train status and alerts (route changes, stop relocation etc)
- View nearby bus and train stops in list or map.
- View bus schedules and real times locations on the map.
Released on Sep 24th, 2012
- New Organize your favorite train/bus stops into groups.
- New View nearby bus and train stops in list or map.
- New View all stop arrival times in a particular group simultaneously.
Released on August 21th, 2012
- New Initial release for Android
For general questions, bug reports or press inquires please email us at